Welcome To Zelo Street!

This is a blog of liberal stance and independent mind

Wednesday 4 December 2019

CORRECTION: Kieran Mullan

On 20 November 2019 I published an article which questioned the legitimacy of a photograph of Kieran Mullan as a volunteer police officer and whether Dr Mullan had committed a criminal offence. I did not put my questions to Dr Mullan before publishing the article.

I admit that the content of my article was defamatory and untrue and I have paid Dr Mullan compensation as a result (which he has made clear he is donating to charity).

Dr Mullan was a volunteer police officer between 2014 and 2018. I am happy to clarify the matter and to apologise to Dr Mullan for any distress I have caused.
Enjoy your visit to Zelo Street? You can help this truly independent blog carry on talking truth to power, while retaining its sense of humour, by adding to its Just Giving page at


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's your apology, Tim.

But it doesn't make Mullan any less of a gobshite.

Burlington Bertie from Bow said...

OK, Tim.
But is he really a doctor?

Anonymous said...

An apology and correction that has equal prominence to the original post? That'll never catch on.

Anonymous said...

The majority of us cannot afford to have a solicitor on speed dial due to distinguishment of legal aid...

The Toffee (597) said...

Anonymous 4 December 2019 at 14:16


Beat me to it!!