Welcome To Zelo Street!

This is a blog of liberal stance and independent mind

Saturday 14 November 2009

Picture Imperfect

The variety of posts about places in and around the Algarve and Lisbon have, I’m sorry to confirm, contained no photo links – so far. Access to the Web has been sporadic, for a variety of reasons, some of which have to do with lack of time, which in turn is driven by a requirement to sample the local hospitality and relax of an evening.

The photos are being taken, and barring an unfortunate relapse of the episode whereby I was relieved of my LumpCam (tm) somewhere between Schiphol and Liverpool, there will be new content on my Fotopic site as soon as I’ve got back, and cleared the backlog. Another post will follow at the time, loaded with hyperlinks and any more information I may choose to deploy in order to point readers in the desired direction.

No comments: